Avenue-specific uniform items are only available online through our supplier Stitch Design Limited (except swimming caps).
For our full uniform policy, please see School uniform and appearance.
All other uniform items are available from a multitude of shops (supermarkets, school outfitters, etc.) and may be obtained relatively cheaply.
Children swim from Reception in the autumn term (until October half-term, or until it becomes too cold) and throughout the summer term, and require a swimming costume/trunks, and a swimming cap. Any swimming cap is suitable, but ‘Avenue’ caps are available from our school office for a small charge.
Stitch Design Ltd supply only the following items, and the rest of the uniform is available from supermarkets and school outfitters. Only those items in blue must be bought from Stitch Design Ltd (ie they are not available elsewhere and are branded with our logo).
- Sweatshirt with logo or cardigan with logo
- Polo Shirt with logo (Poly/Cotton or 100% Cotton)
- T-shirt with logo (for PE/games – 100% Cotton)
- Bookbag (for Nursery to Year 2)
- Sports Shorts (Poly/Cotton, plain), or
- Sports Shorts (Polyester, with a shallow stripe)
- Jog pants (for Nursery/Reception)
- Gym Bag
- ‘Infant’ Backpack Y1/2 (has rounded top) (optional)
- ‘Junior’ Backpack for Y3 and above (slightly larger) (optional)
- Baseball Cap (sun hat for summer) (optional)
- Knitted Hat (for winter) (optional)
- Reversible Jacket with logo (optional)
The process for ordering is:
Once logged into the site to place orders, there are tabs at the top of the page to help you (instructions).
Sizing: If you need to check the size of sweatshirt, cardigan or t-shirt, please ask at the office, where samples are kept. A sizing chart will be available shortly.
The alternative to ordering online is to complete a paper order form, and to post it to Stitch Design Limited directly (address on the order form). Order forms can be obtained from the school office. You may use a payment card or cheque when posting a form. Please note that our school office does not deal with placing orders for you